Getting a mortgage for the first time can be both confusing and daunting. Which type of deal should you go for and how big a mortgage will you be able to take out?
We can take you through the mortgage application process from start to finish, offering guidance as to which kind of deal might suit you best, so that you can get onto the first rung of the property ladder as painlessly as possible. Your mortgage is likely to be your biggest monthly outgoing, so it’s important to get it right first time around.
Mortgage Products we offer
- Interest Only Mortgage.
- Cash Back mortgage.
- Right to Buy Mortgage Scheme
- Shared Ownership Scheme
- Government Help to Buy Scheme
- Fixed rate mortgage.
- Tracker mortgage.
- Discounted Rate Mortgage.
- Capped Rate Mortgage.
- Variable rate mortgage.
- Repayment ( Capital + Interest)
HOW WE ADD VALUE
Besides providing mortgage and insurance solutions , our services added value by helping you:
- Save money by not paying too much for your mortgage
- Pay the correct Deposit to get the most appropriate interest rate
- Avoid paying hefty early redemption penalties or administration costs if you make partial Loan repayments during the mortgage term
- Decide the most appropriate structure for the term of your borrowing taking into account your age, objectives and retirement plans
- Understand the risks associated with repayment or interest-only Mortgages
- Safe time and money focusing on lenders and providers whose underwriting criteria will suit you
- Review most appropriate option by using your existing provision while recommending any suitable and necessary solutions
- Save money by ensuring you don’t pay too much to protect your assets
- Place your insurance in the right name, ownership and Trust, so that your beneficiaries do not pay too much tax when they inherit your estate